Imagine providing citizens the convenience of simply asking a question about local events, community issues or reporting concerns and receiving an instant response.
The technology is here. You can make this happen with E-Gov for Alexa!
E-Gov for Alexa could be your community’s first Artificial Intelligence assistant and a great addition to your team! We see digital assistants such as Amazon’s Alexa, Apple’s Siri, Google Assistant and Microsoft’s Cortana as an unstoppable trend, and E-Gov for Alexa is our first step toward helping communities prepare for this inevitability. Embrace the latest technology trends with E-Gov for Alexa and:
- Engage with your community using cutting-edge technology
- Improve service and communication for your citizens
- Build trust with your community in providing 24/7 easy access to information they want
- Save staff time in helping eliminate daily, mundane phone inquiries
- Stay current on what citizens are asking about
E-Gov for Alexa is a powerful tool with a wide range of capabilities, yet has an easy set up process!
Here are some examples illustrating the types of questions E-Gov for Alexa can answer instantly at the citizens prompt,
“Alexa ask E-Gov”:
- Can you report tall grass at 625 Maple Street?
- Can you report a pot hole at the corner of 9th and Liberty Street?
- Where do I vote?
- How do I file a private complaint?
- What is our branch Library’s phone number?
- Who are the town council members?
- When is the next council meeting?
- When is my property tax bill due?
- What are the Trick or Treat hours this year?
- Can you reserve the township lodge hall for me on October 28th?
- Can you report a traffic light out at the corner of Main and 1st street?
- Are the soccer games rained out?
- What events are happening in our Township this weekend?
- Do I need a permit for a new deck?
- Where is the Farmers Market?
- When will you plow my street?
- Where do I obtain a marriage license?
- How long will Lake Street be closed?
Here’s what customers are reporting about E Gov for Alexa:
- Our staff thought it was pretty cool!
- Our FAQ’s now benefit website users and Alexa users!
- Having the ability to view the Alexa queries is a great way for the city to see what information people are searching!
- It will be an extremely helpful tool for any user!
Don’t be left behind! Embrace voice interaction technology today and be on the forefront as this technology inevitably becomes a means of communication your citizens will rely upon for daily interactions.
This skill was not created or endorsed by Amazon.
E-Gov Link helps local governments get the most out of their technology investment. We are always looking for ways to help improve citizen service and save staff time.
E-Gov Link is more than just a website design & development provider, we partner with you to Build A Stronger Link To Your Community!
Create a more user-friendly experience
Provide residents more self-service options
Save staff time and increase productivity