Get better control of your recreation programs and increase your revenues while improving citizen service.
No need to add in-house hardware or software. Access the applications with a standard web browser.
Just add a link to your public website to give access to the public.
Price includes unlimited users and usage.
Event and class registrations and payments
- Online catalog with event descriptions means that users can find classes and events of interest — any time day or night — and sign-up and pay online
- Users can view by category or search for classes in areas of interest
- Users can see class availability and even sign-up for wait lists
- Classes can be limited to specific participant ages
- Users can register multiple classes and family members and make a single payment
Facility reservations and payments
- Online facilities listings with pictures and descriptions
- Facilities organized by category of similar facilities
- Users can search for available dates and times for specific facilities or for any facility in a category
- Staff can set up recurring reservations or reserve facilities for internal use, such as for classes
Membership Sign-ups and Payments (use for Pool Passes)
- Allows sign-ups for all family members at the same time
- Provides different pricing for singles, couples, families, etc.
- Optional features handle photo ID’s and attendance tracking
- Users can sign themselves up for user accounts or staff can add them
- Users can login and update their information, including family members
- Users can see and print copies of all receipts
Management and Administration
- Provides a complete tracking system for all recreation activities, reservations, and memberships
- Generates class rosters, reservation lists, financial summaries, and other reports
- Flexible design makes it easy for your staff to update offerings and other information
- Waiver forms may be set for online approval or downloaded and printed for signature.
- Subscription feature allows public users to sign-up for email updates you can send on your schedule
- Your banner and color used to integrate E-Gov ParksLink with your public website
- Different prices can be charged for residents vs. non-residents (or members vs. non-members)